Carol of the Bells Carol of the Bells

Surprisingly good

Wow! When you said this was your first flash movie, I expected some lame shit but this was awsome! original idea too.

A Stop Motion Story A Stop Motion Story

I don't know...

You may need to practice your animation-skills. And if you make a second movie, remember to add some kind of sound.
Stop motions were suppose to give "dead" things like play-doo and toys "life": Make them walk, move their legs, make them excpress their feelings with their whole body.
But you where just moving the toys and took some pictures.
If this was your first movie, I guess it was ok. But if you have made stop motion-things before, MAYBE you should find another hobby!

(And MAYBE I should practice my english ;)

9-11 Tribute 9-11 Tribute

When will you stupid americans learn?

See 9/11 as a lession for all of you stupid yankees out there!

Crap movie!

Dipesh responds:

You're just jealous because your town doesn't have anything special to be destroyed by terrorist.

WeaponOfBushDestruction WeaponOfBushDestruction

The Game of my dreams

This was surely the game I've been waiting for.. I'm so tired of all those "kill usama" and "kill saddam"-games.. Good that someone made a game that's against USA and Bush. And it hadn't just a good political meaning, it was a well-made game with really cool music.. I'll give you a FAT 10 for this one, and will vote it as a 5. This is my favourite game, from now on.

I WANNA SEE MORE OF THESE GAMES!

RiftMaster responds:

Thank you kind sir. Rest assured many more games are on their way (bigger and better games I might add) ;)

Smile Dancer 1.0 Demo Smile Dancer 1.0 Demo

SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

First of all; some music wouldn't hurt?!
Second; Do you call that DANCE?? All he does is waving his arms and jumps
third; If you wanna make somthing out of this, change the dancer to something else than a stupid ugly smiley..

I can see how you wanted it to bee, but this is not fun at all..

p-v-m2001 responds:

Listen here, dumbutt. Your so idiotic, that you didn't have the sense to read the title and description. "I WILL PUT MUSIC IN THE FULL VERSION." This is just a gameplay test. And remember that this is a DEMO. There will not be any kind of challenges or anything cool till the full version! So why dont you just shut your dumbass mouth and go get yourself a brain.

MS Office Assistant - 1 MS Office Assistant - 1

neath? :D

hehe it looks like I'm not the only one who hates that ms office assistance. I agree with cykotiq, You should have added more options...