WeaponOfBushDestruction WeaponOfBushDestruction

The Game of my dreams

This was surely the game I've been waiting for.. I'm so tired of all those "kill usama" and "kill saddam"-games.. Good that someone made a game that's against USA and Bush. And it hadn't just a good political meaning, it was a well-made game with really cool music.. I'll give you a FAT 10 for this one, and will vote it as a 5. This is my favourite game, from now on.

I WANNA SEE MORE OF THESE GAMES!

RiftMaster responds:

Thank you kind sir. Rest assured many more games are on their way (bigger and better games I might add) ;)

Smile Dancer 1.0 Demo Smile Dancer 1.0 Demo

SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

First of all; some music wouldn't hurt?!
Second; Do you call that DANCE?? All he does is waving his arms and jumps
third; If you wanna make somthing out of this, change the dancer to something else than a stupid ugly smiley..

I can see how you wanted it to bee, but this is not fun at all..

p-v-m2001 responds:

Listen here, dumbutt. Your so idiotic, that you didn't have the sense to read the title and description. "I WILL PUT MUSIC IN THE FULL VERSION." This is just a gameplay test. And remember that this is a DEMO. There will not be any kind of challenges or anything cool till the full version! So why dont you just shut your dumbass mouth and go get yourself a brain.

MS Office Assistant - 1 MS Office Assistant - 1

neath? :D

hehe it looks like I'm not the only one who hates that ms office assistance. I agree with cykotiq, You should have added more options...

Mindless Fun Mindless Fun

G R E A T ! !

Loved it!

Duck Killer 2 Duck Killer 2

not bad, infact I like it

You gave this entry a 3, raising its score to 2.96!
The ducks went a little bit too fast..

Road Killers Road Killers

You gave this entry a 3, raising its score to 2.44!

Simpson's Pacman v2 Simpson's Pacman v2

could be better

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 3.34! :)
Do I have to say more..?

_sniper_ (test version) _sniper_ (test version)

too short

If you make a story, like "You are a natzi, try to kill everybody except from other natzis" or something, this could really a good game...

Raphael's Shooting Game Raphael's Shooting Game

keep up the good work!

Not so bad. Infact, I really liked it. Maybe some sounds (I know, you have explained that) And maybe a "SKIP INTRO"-button. If you makes a second game, I'll play it. (Maybe I should give it just a 9, but hey! It's your lucky day!)

Da-RaZZMaN responds:

Thanks alot,
It's nice to know my work is appreciated!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Great!

I didn't know that you could do things like this in flash. Maybe a little bit too difficult in the begining, but I loved it.