Carol of the Bells Carol of the Bells

Surprisingly good

Wow! When you said this was your first flash movie, I expected some lame shit but this was awsome! original idea too.

A Stop Motion Story A Stop Motion Story

I don't know...

You may need to practice your animation-skills. And if you make a second movie, remember to add some kind of sound.
Stop motions were suppose to give "dead" things like play-doo and toys "life": Make them walk, move their legs, make them excpress their feelings with their whole body.
But you where just moving the toys and took some pictures.
If this was your first movie, I guess it was ok. But if you have made stop motion-things before, MAYBE you should find another hobby!

(And MAYBE I should practice my english ;)

9-11 Tribute 9-11 Tribute

When will you stupid americans learn?

See 9/11 as a lession for all of you stupid yankees out there!

Crap movie!

Dipesh responds:

You're just jealous because your town doesn't have anything special to be destroyed by terrorist.

99K 99K

Cute!

The dudes where cute, but the story was weird. I have no other comments.

And oh, nice idea this with under 100 k-movies, could start a new trend or something, like the cool 64kb-demos.

bin laden interview bin laden interview

Nothing too new or interesting

Yeah, the movie wasn't bad or anything, but We're all kind of tired of these Usama-movies by now. You should use your time to make something else.

By the way: It spells Usama or Osama (NOT "Assama")

"My Fucking Day" "My Fucking Day"

Hah, what was the musics name?

Waaaaay better than other n00bs (0:]) movies, because of some pictures was kind of good. But...

I HATE STUPID STICK MOVIES WITH HAND-WRITTEN TEXT AND UNCOMPRESSED SOUND MADE BY N00000BS!!!!!!!

Blast from the Past Blast from the Past

WHAT?!

This started out as something great, but then really disapointed me.. Nice intro - but it was just an intro??

By the way, there is already a "Back to the future - the animated series", I watched it all the time back in the old days.. :)

And why have you named the movie "Blast from the past"???

Flaming-Turtle responds:

There making a new show that airs this weekend I just wanted to share this info with everyone

berny in the ransom berny in the ransom

Really nice work

You are really good on animations.
Every move he makes is perfect, but the story is a bit lame. You saved the story with the "joke" in the end though.. I will not complain on the sound, cuz it didn't annoyed me so much. If you make more longer movies with the same kind of animations but with better stories, you would be one of the greatest animatiors here on NG.. You've got the gift! :D

Hippo Dance Dance! Hippo Dance Dance!

Mjau?

The hippo was CUTE?! SlurreyBoi, what kind of a fag are you?! Anyway, I agree. The movie was WAAAAAAAY to short and you shouldn't have the dude in the background... A play-button and a STOP-action + replay-button in the ending wouldn't hurt... Make another one, BETTER!! Good luck!

Spanky: the Monkey #3 Spanky: the Monkey #3

ehh?

Did you try to be funny or something??
That was not funny! I'm not religous or so but I't a lack of respect to make a movie when a monkey fucks god in his ass! And the sound was just a stupid backgroundmusic It didn't include any other sound effects. Waste of time I hope this shit will be blammed as soon a possible!